Saturday, June 06, 2009

Be The Change You Want To See In The World!

Be the change you want to see in the world!

Having been told that (as per subject), I have decided, unequivocally, to become an lacto-ova vegetarian. Meaning that I basically do not eat any meat produce except dairy products and eggs. Being a vociferous carnivore, this is quite a big change in lifestyle for me but I guess it can't be helped. Humanity's Meat Machine churns out more pollution and takes up more energy to produce than I can stand. I believe in the power of collective ripples; perhaps one day, I can convince more friends to join me.

I still need dairy products and eggs to maintain certain substances required for my gymming, and hopefully someday I can turn full vegen..(If I survive this).

I hope I do not crumble. Wish me luck.

No comments: