Sunday, July 24, 2005

my charboh Snowy!


Would you look at her?? Oh my kitty gods! She is how chio can?? Like the Faye Wong of pussy cats you know? Porcelain fur, like ice like that. Must be very nice to touch woh..*purrs* So cold, so heartbreaker. Always got so many AhBengCats (henceforth known as ABCs) try to get into her good paws..The last abc Pengy dragged a dead mouse as big as my head to her place somemore, we were all so worried that she would want his babies you know?? Pengy is so ugly, their babies sure terrorise us one. But that bodoh cat kena slapped upside down..Why? cos Snowy dear is a vegetarian. Bodoh Pengy never do research one! Lucky I don't know how to catch mouses, else malu also. This is my favoruite photo of her, I keep it and look at it at night when I feel lonely. *sad purrs*

Anyways, Snowy is actually a lady of great dreams! Last christmas, she got abit drunk from drinking a Tiger Beer puddle a fat human left on the floor, and she actually took me to go watch stars with her. So romantic siah...Even though she vomitted here and there, but my love is blind!! *purrs* At the top of a HDB (we took the lift lah), she told me of her childhood dreams! Like how she wanted to conquer the humans, and enslave them with her emerald green eyes! To boil milk and catch mouses for her! So ambitious! I like!! If only she will be my pussygirl..I will die a happy cat! And those stupid humans don't know anything one...Slowly we will...


*cough cough*


Got fur ball...*meow*

1 comment:

d said...

why is this blog dead??? :(